Advertisement

Direct Word*****It is a Cover up| dont be desperate for anyone's love

Direct Word*****It is a Cover up| dont be desperate for anyone's love The Cover up is a Disquise, a camouflage to trick you into believing what you see. Just as i spoke of a Hypocrite one definition is an Actor or Actress, One who is able to become the Role they play. The bible says," The Devil will transform as an Angel of Light. A Disquise. A Cover up.


My next point, Never chase after anyone who doesnt want you. Do not become desperate for anyones love who constantly over and over. Refuses your Love. If you must walk away, especially if its a matter of life of Death. Let me be Clear, I am not saying End your marriage. Fight for your family. Dont let nothing seperate what has put together. Get Counsel, Fast, Pray, whatever it takes MAN AND WOMAN to stay together for marriage is honorable before God.


If you need to contact me, my email www.ernestwest.org.........or to Sow to my Website also my PayPal www.ernestwest.org

Deliverance,Obedience,deception,Healing,Manipulation,Marriage,hope,Faith,Faithfulness,Sickness,death,destruction,depression,Suicide,hopeful,Power,Wisdom,direction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments