Advertisement

Fifa Mobile 20 l Marquee Stars - BEST F2P Rewards! 5 Tries on TOTW Messi! Heartbreakers review!

Fifa Mobile 20 l Marquee Stars - BEST F2P Rewards! 5 Tries on TOTW Messi! Heartbreakers review! Fifa Mobile 20 l Marquee Stars - How to get De Gea for free? Is it even possible? What the best thing you can get in Marquee stars? All questions were answered in this video. How to get the most of this Marquee stars event. You can get De Gea for free. That's good news right. Yes, it's possible but most likely you will end up with 92 ovr player. So what's the best thing you can do? Wait until the end and if you can get 94 RW Havertz go for him if not just claim the skill boost. I would advise you to get the 92 ovr players. They are achievable 100% f2p. But with some luck, you can get 94 Havertz. And he is on my favorite card from the Marquee stars event. After Abraham of course. But at the beginning of the video, I opened totw packs. I 've got extremely lucky! In the potm rewards, I 've got 85 Azpi and 86 Thiago. In terms of pulling Messi. Well, I will let you decide if I were lucky or not. Did we get TOTW Messi? Find out :) So I did pull nice elite player from totw. But after totw pack opening, I moved to Marquee stars event. And I 've done the math. Here is the thing. All 92 players are achievable for free. But 94 RW is also F2P. It depends on your luck. You can even get 95 GK De Gea for free. If you are the luckiest person on Earth. 180 Marquee points are available. And if you are lucky to pull a Master token from the first pack. (2%) you can get 45 Master Tokens, But in average you will end up with 10 Master tokens. So 10 master tokens and 7 master tokens for free that's 17 master tokens. If you are lucky you will get 3 more and you can claim 94 RW Havertz. Heartbreaks are here! We 've got insane Heartbreaker players. All of them are available on fifa mobile 20. My favorite is Youri Tielemans. Insane player. Incredible stats. I think he is the best Cm in the game. I review all Heartbreakers, so check them out.

fifa mobile totw messi in a pack,fifa mobile 20 huge pack opening,fifa mobile 20 totw messi,fifa mobile to Marquee stars f2p guide,fifa mobile 20 marquee stars best rewards for free,fifa mobile 20 de gea for free,fifa mobile 20 marquee stars is havertz f2p,fifa mobile 20 marquee stars f2p breakdown,fifa mobile 20 Heartbreakers revealed,fifa mobile 20 Heartbreakers breakdown,fifa mobile 20 best heartbreaker players,fifa mobile 20 heartbreaker bundle,best cm in fifa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments