Advertisement

HUGE PROFIT WEEK! Best Resell Items of Supreme Week 1 S|S '20

HUGE PROFIT WEEK! Best Resell Items of Supreme Week 1 S|S '20 What items are you targeting for this first supreme week?

PATREON LINK TO ACCESS SUPREME RESTOCK MONITORS:

In todays video we go over the new supreme ss20 week 1 drop! This droplist just came out and I wanted to make sure I covered it before people woke up tomorrow morning to go instore supreme for week 1! Let me know what you're going to be copping this first week so I can make sure I double cart it! All jokes aside I hope everyone cooks and enjoys this resell video!

♡HOW TO JOIN MY DISCORD♡
1. Subscribe to my channel
2. DM proof of subscription to @seattleselect or @8oone
3. I will reply in a few days with a discord link to join my cook group!

○ WHERE TO BUY MY SUPREME/STREETWEAR ITEMS! ○


☺☺☺ RESELL INSTAGRAM - @SEATTLESELECT


☺☺☺ MY INSTAGRAM - @8OONE


○ MUSIC I USE/LISTEN TO ○
☆ Soundcloud: ☆

supreme,resell,supreme ss20,supreme spring summer 2020,supreme lookbook,supreme review,supreme drop,supreme droplist,how,to,checkout,cop,fast,best,manual,supreme bot,supreme mobile,mobile,stockx,how to resell,how to buy,how to sell,buy,sell,method,8oone,live cop,supreme live cop,supreme ss20 week 1,supreme week 0,supreme ss20 week 0,supreme legit check,how to cop,success,box,logo,box logo,accessories,supreme ss20 lookbook,reaction,mens,fashion,streetwear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments