Advertisement

I Went To DISNEY WORLD and Vlogged the WHOLE Thing | Part I

I Went To DISNEY WORLD and Vlogged the WHOLE Thing | Part I I take a break from school and all the lifting and head to DISNEY WORLD with 3 of my best friends. it was essentially just a giant rest week, and an amazing birthday trip. So enjoy the first part of my trip to disney!


Instagram: mine
Madelyn:
Madeline:
Hadley:


Music in video:



iMovie,david laid,dylan mckenna,dylan mckight,quin vitale,gymshark,lexx little,james english,steven cao,steve cook,ben francis,nikki blackketter,whitney simmons,kenny K.O.,bradley martyn,Christian guzman,cornelius masterson,ryan dengler,ryan casey,anthony mantello,james williams,caroline omahony,rob lipsett,robin gallant,alphalete,uzoma obilor,philionfit,vlog,disney,vlogger,disney world,disney world vlog,workout,fitness vlogger,animal kingdom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments