Advertisement

My MOM beats my DAD

My MOM beats my DAD Subscribe


Watch more videos:




Hey guys. My name’s Ella. I wanna tell you adults are not always perfect. Unfortunately, I know that from my own experience.
As long as I remember, there has always been some chaos at our home. My dad is a very kind person. Maybe he’s even too kind. On the contrary, my mom is very bossy and demanding. How they got together - difficult to imagine. Because you couldn’t even invent a more unsuitable couple. I grew up in the atmosphere of scandals non-stop. Mostly, because my mom scolded at my dad, calling him hard names.

parents,animated stories,pain,animated short film,this is my story,short animation,animation,animated channel,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,dory story,story time,drama,teen stories,life story,my story animated,animated story,story booth,storybooth,reddit,reddit stories,ask reddit,Teen Stories,mom and dad,mother,father,my parents,I love my parents,family story,story about parents,mom vs dad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments