Advertisement

Real Life Is Never Easy, Sometimes You Have To Take Tough Decisions | Shweta Chari | #TCMMumbai

Real Life Is Never Easy, Sometimes You Have To Take Tough Decisions | Shweta Chari | #TCMMumbai "That was my life which I'll be work hardcore man, but it doesn't matter because everything for me as a person is about is the Now, what I'm today? what I'm now not even today, am I kind? am I patient? am I enduring? am I good listener? all of these aspects we keep hearing, reading, Am I keep seeing? I'm asking this everyday and tried to be better and better. It's tough because you have to take 200 decisions in a day sometimes on a crazy things and yet to be patient for all it's tough because the real life is never easy" - Shweta Chari, A Founder of Toybank - Development through Play sharing her #CynicalStory on the IDFC FIRST Bank Presents #TCMMumbai Centerstage.

If you like this #CynicalStory, Just hit the button on Like, Share & Subscribe to help to Inspire other's life.

Keep Like, Follow, Subscriber Us For More #CynicalStories👉
►HashtagTCM YouTube👉 youtube.com/TheCynicalMarketer

►HashtagTCM Facebook👉 facebook.com/HashtagTCM

►HashtagTCM Instagram👉 instagram.com/hashtagtcm

►HashtagTCM Twitter👉 twitter.com/Hashtag_TCM

►HashtagTCM LinkedIn👉 linkedin.com/showcase/hashtag-tcm

hashtag tcm mumbai,#TCMMumbai,TCM,HashtagTCMMumbai,Mumbai,the cynical marketer,cynics,cynical stories,cynicism,cynical journey,talks,inspiration,inspire,motivational talks,inspirational talks,ted talks,TED,TEDx Talks,TEDx,TEDx Gateway,inspirational stories,motivational stories,stories that inspire,I AM The Change,IAMTHECHANGE,Shweta Chari,Toybank - Development Through Play,Hashtag TCM,HashtagTCM,

Post a Comment

0 Comments