Advertisement

The 10 Greatest Bass Solos (You've Probably NEVER Heard)

The 10 Greatest Bass Solos (You've Probably NEVER Heard) ► Start Your FREE ScottsBassLessons Academy Trial Here:

► Grab Your FREE Ultimate Bass Players Toolkit here:

===

Links to the full performances mentioned in this video:

- Richard Bona:
- Pino Palladino:
- Gary Willis:
- Jaco Pastorius:
- Jeff Andrews:
- John Patitucci:
- Skuli Sverrison:
- Hadrien Feraud:
- Dane Alderson:
- Michael Pipoquinha:

===

Follow me!
► Facebook:
► Instagram:
► SBL iTunes Podcast:
► Twitter:

===

I was wondering if you could help me out with something?

I’ve just released this brand new lesson, with a completely new format. ‘I’ think it’s great (and it was a heap of fun putting it together).

But let’s face it… I’m probably a bit biased ;)

I wanna know whether YOU dig it or not. In a nutshell, I’ve pulled together 10 of the greatest bass solos - that you’ve probably never heard before...

(Unless you’re ‘next level bass nerd’ like me… and in that case, I salute you) But I’ve gone one stage further.

In this new lesson I’m also going to break down key areas of the solos too, so you can start to see (and understand) exactly what’s going on, why they sound soooo damn good, and how to get these techniques in your own playing.

(... Shout out to my fav bit of the video and something to look out for… Pino Palladino getting his jazz vocab chops out and showing us how it’s done!).

Anywho… I’d love for you to check out the lesson, and lemme know what you think of this new format in the comments.

If you love it, I’ll do MORE like this…

If you hate it, I won’t ;)

As always, see you in the shed…

Scott :)

===

Right now over 15,000 bass players are enrolled in the Academy here at Scott's Bass Lessons and are making a real difference to their playing... if you're really serious about getting your bass playing together, click here to find out more and grab your 14 day free trial:

scott devine,bass lessons,bass guitar,soloing,funk,cover,groove,jazz,slap,tuition,masterclass,beginner,beginners,clinic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments