Advertisement

A Desk Job Isn’t The Only Career Option ~ A Baker & Baking Coach Shares Her Story

A Desk Job Isn’t The Only Career Option ~ A Baker & Baking Coach Shares Her Story “I had a sweet tooth since childhood. Anytime I was upset, people knew my mood would lighten up immediately after having any type of bakes, be it a pastry, a cupcake, a brownie, a piece of chocolate of a slice of cake. It was this love for desserts that made me passionate about baking & decorating cakes since childhood.But this remained just a hobby for a very long time simply because I come from a background of engineers, doctors and MBA’s, in short professions which are considered respectful in comparison to a baker or a baking career..."
.
Follow link below to read Merina's full story. 🔗

Story

Post a Comment

0 Comments