Advertisement

AM I GETTING FITTER? REPEAT WORKOUTS, HEAD GAMES & SNATCH COMPLEXES

AM I GETTING FITTER? REPEAT WORKOUTS, HEAD GAMES & SNATCH COMPLEXES AM I GETTING FITTER? REPEAT WORKOUTS, HEAD GAMES & SNATCH COMPLEXES

Hey Team!

We are back in the gym with some repeats and snatching! I am not a huge fan of repeats since you can just be having an off day. Remember, work stress, sickness, soreness etc. can all throw off your workout when you are more fit! So take those in account, but I do love that you can gameplan, or really push the pace on the end if you are fighting for more reps!

The snatch is a simple complex but one that is perfect to keep form! Slow and steady and stay in that groove! Workouts below!

MAKE SURE TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE, and TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS!!!

LIKE OUR WORKOUTS? DO everything we do with the link below!

Join my TRAINING PROGRAM:


OUR STRENGTH PROGRAM:


OUR 6 PACK CORE PROGRAM:


Favorite Protein Company:

My Instagram-

Edited By- @Bc_VISIONS


WORKOUT
14 min amrap
50 cals
40 wallballs
30 slamballs
20 box jump
10 burpee to target

crossfit,crossfit games workout,crossfit games athlete,snatch,snatch balance,snatch complex,calories,fit,burn fat,workout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments