Advertisement

an ACTUAL day in the life of a 21 year old construction engineer.

an ACTUAL day in the life of a 21 year old construction engineer. hey guys!! today's video is all about a day in the life of a 21 year old construction engineer!!! so exciting.

Did I think the construction industry was diverse, exciting and featured amazing women? Future Made challenged me on International Women’s Day to find out… #FutureMade #IWD20

Thank you Tideway London for hosting us at London’s super sewer!!

Instagram: @veekativhu ||.

find me on twitter @veekativhu. ||.

business inquiries / collaborations email vee@sixteeth.co

Sub count at time of upload: 116k

student,life,Vee,Kativhu,miss,Varz,Oxford,university,study,with,me,uni,vlogs,freshman,a-levels,GCSE,results,day,chats,engineer,civil engineer,day in the life of an engineer,iwd,international womens day,study with. me,vee. kativhu,vee,future made,

Post a Comment

0 Comments