Advertisement

Baby Box Turtles Trying New Fruits & Vegetables!

Baby Box Turtles Trying New Fruits & Vegetables! My eastern box turtles try strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, beet root, mushrooms, corn, green pepper and carrots! Although the babies are very new here, and were spooked by the video set and other turtles, Harriet and the larger female turtle enjoyed snacking on these juicy foods.
🠟 MORE FUN STUFF BELOW 🠟
Shop •

Supplies I Use •

Instagram •

Purchase a reptile •

Support My Videos •

10% off feeder insects •

turtle eating,eastern box turtle,box turtles,box turtle food,box turtle care,box turtle,baby box turtles,eastern box turtle care,eastern box turtle tank setup,eastern box turtle indoor habitat,eastern box turtle eating,eastern box turtle diet,eastern box turtle unboxing,goherping turtles,goherping box turtle,goherping harriet,pet turtles,pet reptiles,reptile videos,meet my pets,meet my reptiles,meet my turtles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments