Advertisement

CAPRICORN♑- THEY ARE COMING BACK HOWEVER THEY ARE NOT TELLING THE WHOLE TRUTH !

CAPRICORN♑- THEY ARE COMING BACK HOWEVER THEY ARE NOT TELLING THE WHOLE TRUTH ! Hi everyone !

My name is Jasmine .

I would like to say welcome to my channel .

I also like to add that you can apply these readings to your sun , moon , and ascendant !


** ONE QUESTION EMAIL READINGS **

A 3 card spread -$15

A 5 card spread -$25

You can make your payment through Paypal using this link



Once you make your payment send me your question with the SAME email you made your payment with .

The email where you will send your question is jas112290@gmail.com

From there I will send you your reading to that email !

It's is highly important that it is the same email. It will help me keep track on where I am sending the readings . **


You can follow me on instagram @jas1122_ for mini daily readings :)

Also, if you would like to donate to my channel  feel free to do so here 🤗




Thank you in advance for all your support !

** Disclaimer - My readings may not resonate with everyone and that is okay . There are many awesome readers on Youtube that may be more of a fit for you . Also, my readings are to be used as a confirmation for your own intuitive feelings . **

#Capricorn #monthlyreading #tarot

Capricorn,sun,moon,ascendant,rising,tarot,tarot love,tarot reading,monthly reading,tarot cards,zodiac,zodiac signs,capricorn march,

Post a Comment

0 Comments