Advertisement

Death is Certain StealthBlade Plays Nioh Siege of Osaka DLC pt 3: Sarutobi Sasuke Boss

Death is Certain StealthBlade Plays Nioh Siege of Osaka DLC pt 3: Sarutobi Sasuke Boss ::::::::::::::::: Old Archive Video from July 2017 :::::::::::::::

• This Boss was so fun and cool.

After years of forgetting, and before Nioh 2 release, I'm uploading some old videos of me playing the second dlc of Nioh 1, Siege of Osaka, i hope you guys enjoy my reactions despite being extremely late :(
I'll try not to do this again :(

The Full Playlist for Nioh 1 DLC's is here:

If you enjoy my content and want to contribute to the channel in any way you can donate to paypal just message me for the information. I also have a patreon account too but i'm not sure about the goals / tiers yet:

Contact Me at Twitter if you want to talk about anything :)

PS4,StealthBlade Plays Nioh,Death is Certain:,Ninjutsu,Onmyo,Kodama's,Koei Tecmo,Team Ninja,Souls Like,Action Role-Playing Game,ARPG,Guardian Spirit,Nioh Lets Play,Nioh Playthrough,Jagr06,StealthBlade98,Samurai,Pirates,Onimusha Like,Yokai,Oni's,William Adams,Anjin,StealthBlade Plays Nioh Siege of Osaka,Nioh DLC Playthrough,Rokurokubi,Namahage,Iceclops,

Post a Comment

0 Comments