Advertisement

'definitely gay, for sure!' || VLOG 71

'definitely gay, for sure!' || VLOG 71 bi-sexuality is real. I'm #bisexual for the record. But, especially when it comes to men, people feel like it's a cop out. Whatever. I'm secure enough in my sexuality and in myself to take on the term gay and not feel away. I don't have anything to prove. I however take issue with people who want to force a label on you, for whatever reason. And it really sucks when its being used to attack someone.. because whats wrong with being gay?

I do prefer guys, and I haven't messed around with a woman in years. But, I do love women and I could very easily attract and be with a woman. But for sake of empowering guys, I do use the term gay to identify. Because I want guys to know that you can be "definitely gay," and still be a man. Don't let society or ignorant people define you. Create your own identity.

Love you guys!!

also Red Lobster bangs!!

Vlog 71!

new videos daily!!

IG: @TradellHawk

sure!"

Post a Comment

0 Comments