Advertisement

DRIVING MY C8 CORVETTE ACROSS AMERICA! (2500 Miles)

DRIVING MY C8 CORVETTE ACROSS AMERICA! (2500 Miles) Time to drive the C8 home! Only 2400 miles to go!
COME SEE ME MARCH 15! TunerEvo Anaheim! use code 'TJ' for discounted tickets!

Check out Chevydude:

You can subscribe to my channel for new videos, builds of my Ferrari 458, BRZ, Supra, RX-7, 2JZ 350z, vlogs and everything else that I record and share with you.

►Hunt&Co
►Best place to buy car parts
► Use “tj10” and save 10% off everything at
►Meguiar’s Store:
►Follow my Twitch

►Follow me on Instagram @tjhunt_
►Follow me on Twitter @tjhunt_

SEND ME STUFF HERE:
14781 Pomerado Rd. #115
Poway, CA
92064

tj hunt,subaru brz,cars,PC,2020 chevy corvette,2020 C8 Corvette,taking delivery of my C8 corvette,road trip,driving across america,USA,America,east coast to west coast,Driving my C8 across america,C8,Corvette,Ceramic matrix grey,First oil change,cross country,

Post a Comment

0 Comments