Advertisement

FAITH BASED Q&A || answering hard questions..

FAITH BASED Q&A || answering hard questions.. Today I am answering all of your faith related questions! I hope you enjoy and let me know if you’d like a part 2 since their were so many I couldn’t get to in just one video!
My Testimony Video -

What I’m Wearing:
Sweater -
Earrings -

Devotionals:



+ FOLLOW KRISTIN MADE HERE -

Follow Me Around!
△ INSTAGRAM:
△ TWITTER:
△ SNAPCHAT: kristinlauria12
△ FACEBOOK:

“And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." Colossians 3:14

summer fashion favorites,beauty and lifestyle,female fashion tips,summer life hacks,female fashion vlogs,beauty vlogs,Beauty tips,summer beauty tips,summer beauty hacks,kristin johns,marcus and kristin,testimony,christian,christian q&a,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments