Advertisement

Going to a local pottery place | Come with me vlog 🌻

Going to a local pottery place | Come with me vlog 🌻 Hi Friends, welcome to my first mini vlog. I filmed some footage of my family and I going to the pottery place which was going to go into the theatre vlog but I didn’t seem to fit right so I made this mini vlog because there are just some moments I really like it here. So in this vlog I go back to my usual vlog family alongside my sisters friend. So enjoy!

- Clara ☀️

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram: that.girl.clara

Instagram: circusclara

Tik Tok: that.girl.clara

Buy my book (Partly Cloudy) HERE:


Heyo if you made it down here comment a paintbrush emoji 🖌

Clara alex,painting pottery,Ellie Arnold,Come with me vlog,Fun teen vlogger,funny family goes to paint,family vlog,Clara alex paints,going to local pottery collingwood,Collingwood,quoting my book,Partly cloudy quote on a plate,come relax with us and paint plates,funny sisters,funny vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments