Advertisement

HINATA & NEJI HYUGA SONG -'Just Begun' | Divide Music FT. FabvL & Sailorurlove [NARUTO]

HINATA & NEJI HYUGA SONG -'Just Begun' | Divide Music FT. FabvL & Sailorurlove [NARUTO] Hey everyone! This week I bring you another NARUTO song on HINATA and NEJI HYUGA!! Huge shoutout to FabvL and Sailorurlove for doing the vocals for this song!
#HINATA #NARUTO #DIVIDEMUSIC

Divide Music Merch! -

Available For Purchase & Free Streaming

►Spotify: TBD
►iTunes: TBD
►Amazon: TBD
►Google Play: TBD

Credits

► Songwriting - Divide Music/FabvL
► Vocals - FabvL & Sailorurlove
► Instrumental Production/Mixing - Divide Music
► Mastering - Divide Music

FabvL -
Sailorurlove -

Where to stalk me:
► Twitter -
► Instagram -

LYRICS

In the shadows I’ve grown,
In my struggles ive shown,
I’ll never back down for anyone,
You Think this is the end ive just begun

Through my life,
ive been gentle
But I know,
Its in my mental,

Stop,
Need a moment,
a component,
i try to show it,
so soft spoken,
Am I broken?
No, who’s my next opponent?

Every moment
pushes me to,
Focus harder,
show I can do,
Anything I,
set my mind to
no obstacle
I can’t push through

I’ve seen eternity bottled into a moment
Markings drawn are the treaty I’m gonna hold it
Why’d it take me so damn long (so long, so long, so long too…)
Fit myself for improvement, they always noticed
Hyūga blood a shinobi i’ll be the coldest.   
How’d this feeling get so strong (so strong, so strong, so strong I…)
Yea I’m gonna be
Over the edge
Burning to see
What I got left
Pushing till I’m gone, pray
down to give it all, they tell me that

Neji Hyūga (日向ネジ, Hyūga Neji) was a shinobi of Konohagakure's Hyūga clan. Though a prodigy even by the Hyūga's standards, Neji was a member of the clan's branch house; no matter how skilled he became, he would always be in service to the Hyūga's main house, a fact that convinced him fate was predetermined. After experiencing Naruto Uzumaki's refusal to be limited by such an ideology, Neji realised his fate was what he chose it to be, and as a member of Team Guy he sought the strength necessary to make the future he wanted for his family and friends, and ultimately sacrificed his life to protect the very same person who taught him about the freedom of one's choice of fate, Naruto.

Hinata Uzumaki (うずまきヒナタ, Uzumaki Hinata, née Hyūga (日向)) is a kunoichi of Konohagakure. She lost her position as heiress of the Hyūga clan due to her meek disposition making her unsuited for the responsibilities of leading the clan. Nonetheless, Hinata persevered and from her observation of Naruto Uzumaki especially, Hinata found an example to follow. Through her membership with Team 8, she sought to become strong enough to change herself, if even a little at a time. A few years after the Fourth Shinobi World War, Hinata joined the Uzumaki clan after marrying Naruto.

divide music,fabvl,naruto,hinata,hinata hyuga,neji,neji hyuga,hinata vs,neji vs,anime,anime song,naruto song,naruto amv,amv,2020,divide music anime,divide music naruto,fabvl naruto,divide,divide music fabvl,naruto shippuden,nerdcore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments