Advertisement

HOW TO STYLE WITH COLOR FOR SPRING| spring transitional outfit ideas

HOW TO STYLE WITH COLOR FOR SPRING| spring transitional outfit ideas Hi guys!

Since spring is upon us I wanted to make a video showing you how to style color for spring, I used Pantone’s spring 2020 colors to create for different spring transitional looks. I chose at random and looked through my closet to see what outfits I could make with the color combos. Let me know which look is your fav! And I hope this inspired you to sprinkle your wardrobe with a little color for spring!

Until Next Time,

Xoxo, Ebonee

Spring transitional outfits,How to wear color,Styling spring colors,How to dress with color,Spring outfit ideas,What to wear for spring,Pantone colors spring 2020,Colorful spring outfit ideas,Easy ways to wear color,What to wear this spring,Spring outfit inspiration,Spring 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments