Advertisement

I Wish I Had Never Touched My Pimple. Because Now IT Can’t Stop Growing!

I Wish I Had Never Touched My Pimple. Because Now IT Can’t Stop Growing! Kylie is 25 years old and from childhood was a real beauty - that is, until strange things began to happen to her. Something strange began growing on her forehead! Because of this, Kylie was nicknamed ‘Unicorn girl’, and so secluded herself at home, away from everyone and doesn’t go out. But there is hope - someone who promises that she can save her from this curse!

If you also want your life story to become an animated video - send it to us via email: dorystoryanimation@gmail.com

dory story,story,actually happened,story time,animation,actually happened stories,stories,problems,storytime,true stories,short animation,animated channel,animation short film,drama,teen stories,life story,my story animated,animated story,story booth,storybooth,reddit,reddit stories,ask reddit,Teen Stories,Popped,Pimples,Wrongly,Now,Growing,Forehead,

Post a Comment

0 Comments