Advertisement

It's NOT Getting Better in the US - Coronavirus (COVID-19)

It's NOT Getting Better in the US - Coronavirus (COVID-19) I've been putting this video off for a while now, because it isn't really in my realm of expertise, but I do feel compelled to comment on it. We need to all do our part to help limit transmission and of this virus to keep all of those around us safe.
__

Follow me on Instagram:
Email: interventionalrads@gmail.com
-----------
-My Scrubs:
-15% off w/ my code -- FIGSxCellini
-----------
Shop all of my favorite stuff at My Amazon Store:
-----------

My Camera:
My Lens:
Camera Tripod:
Memory Card:
----------

Get $55 off your next AirBNB stay here --

Get $$$ off your next Uber by using my code: uf74s

ALL Music from Epidemic Sound!

Business Inquiries -- Email: interventionalrads@gmail.com

coronavirus,covid19,covid-19,corona,virus,illness,wuhan,china,healthcare,sick,flu,quarantine,wuhan china,cdc,world health,global health,public service announcement,psa,medicine,medical,doctor,physician,critical care,critical condition,med school,nurse,nursing,nursing student,med student,premed,college,university,staying healthy,how to not get sick,how to stay healthy,emergency,outbreak,pandemic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments