Advertisement

Losing Interest - King CoMu (Official Audio)

Losing Interest - King CoMu (Official Audio) Beat by Treego Beats


Lyrics:

Losing interest
I know what's missin
I keep coming back and my heart aches for it
I don't know why
But I crave and adore it
My mind is gone
And hearts not far off
These people are telling what I am and what I am not
My tongue is twisted
my mind doesn't listen
Thought after thought my eyes lose their glisten
I wander and wander
At what I can and what I cant do
The thoughts return
Im stuck in this mindset
Between depression and my next new obsession
Along with suppression with my lyrics as my weapon
But id be lying
If I wasn't cryin
When my best friend was dyin
I kept on denyin
I'm spitting these words
So someone try to find me
I keep getting lost
To find out the cost
I try to spit fire
But releases as frost
Try to grow wings
But I cant leave the ground
I wanna stay lost
And never be found
Sometimes a fake smile cries
I'm done telling lies
I'm all out of tries
I've had my highs
Ive had my lows
And life keeps giving
These painful blows
Escape in music
I try to use it
To spill my feelings
And start the healing

Audio)

Post a Comment

0 Comments