Advertisement

My Study Routine: How to Take Notes Efficiently (Real-Time)

My Study Routine: How to Take Notes Efficiently (Real-Time) Learn how I take typed notes effectively in real-time. I'll be making another video in the future on how I take notes on my iPad! Let me know if you find these study tips useful and I'll make more of these kinds of videos.

Cheers,
May

FIND ME »
IG:
College Essay Reviewing:
Spotify:
Blog:

FAQ »
School? – Brown University, Class of 2021
Concentration (major)? – Public Health (pre-med track)

CAMERA GEAR »
Main camera:
Wide-angle lens:
Vlogging camera:
Mic:
Tripod:

MUSIC »
HOAX - Grow -
Ari Chi - Hot Honey -
Cassette Tapes - Sugar Rush -

✎ | COLLEGE ESSAY REVIEWING
Higher education should be accessible to everyone, not just the wealthy. Click to learn more about Collab Culture and why I started it.

___

BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
may_gao@brown.edu

study with me,study tips,note taking,how to take notes,studytube,how i take notes,how to take pretty notes,how to take neat notes,how to take lecture notes,lecture notes,textbook notes,how to take notes university,note taking tips,study techniques,how to take efficient notes,efficient notes,effective note taking,note taking techniques,may gao,brown university,digital note taking,typed notes,how to take typed notes,study routine,notion for students,

Post a Comment

0 Comments