Advertisement

Oprah recites 'Phenomenal woman' by Maya Angelou

Oprah recites 'Phenomenal woman' by Maya Angelou Pretty women wonder where my secret lies
I tell them it’s in the reach of my arms
it's in the span of my hips
it's in the stride of my steps
and it's in the curl of my lips 'cause
I’m a phenomenal woman.

So phenomenal that sometimes I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please
And to a man they either stand
or they fall down on their knees
And then they start swarming all around me
A hive of honey bees, I say Woah!
must be this fire in my eyes
maybe it's the flash of my teeth
The swing of my waist
or just the joy in my feet
I don't know, all I know is

I'm a woman, phenomenally
phenomenal, phenomenal woman

And men themselves they've wondered just
What it is they see in me sometimes
They try so much
But they cannot touch
This inner mystery
And when I try to tell them
They still can’t see, they say
I say to them, Ah!
It’s me
A phenomenal, phenomenal woman
That’s me and that's you, that's you

Mulheres bonitas se perguntam onde repousa meu segredo
Eu as digo, está no alcance dos meus braços
Está no decorrer dos meus quadris
Está na largura dos meus passos
Está na curva dos meus lábios porque
Eu sou uma mulher fenomenal

Tão fenomenal, que as vezes eu entro em uma sala
Tão indiferente quanto você queira
E os homens, ou se levantam
Ou caem de joelhos
E então eles começam a se acumular em torno de mim
Uma colmeia de abelhas, Eu digo Uau!
Deve ser o fogo nos meus olhos
talvez o brilho dos meus dentes
O balanço na minha cintura
Ou apenas a alegria em meus pés
Eu não sei, tudo o que sei é que

Eu sou uma mulher, fenomenalmente
Fenomenal, Mulher fenomenal
Esta sou eu

E os próprios homens se perguntam
O que eles veem em mim as vezes
Eles tentam muito
Mas eles não podem tocar
Este mistério interior
E quando eu tento contar-lhes
Eles ainda não podem ver, eles dizem
Eu digoa eles, Ah!
Sou eu
Uma fenomenal, fenomenal mulher
Esta sou eu e é você, são vocês.

Happy Women's Day
Quer aprender inglês? Acesse o link da bio ou me chamar no direct

#ingles #inglesfluente #oprah

Angelou

Post a Comment

0 Comments