Advertisement

The XI Chelsea could have had if they'd kept all their players | Oh My Goal

The XI Chelsea could have had if they'd kept all their players | Oh My Goal Chelsea are one of the biggest clubs in Europe, they are lucky enough to have huge financial strength which allows them to identify young talent and attract it easily. Some big names from the current football world have passed through the London club, without managing to impose themselves: Kevin De Bruyne, Mohammed Salah and even Romelu Lukaku. Oh My Goal has come up with the team Chelsea could have had if they'd kept all their players.This team would be unbeatable!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

Lukaku,Hazard,De Bruyne,Salah,Kante,Jorginho,Azpilicueta,Ake,Rudiger,Moses,Courtois,Premiere League,Chelsea FC,Football,Dream XI,Oh My Goal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments