Advertisement

Thrifting Accessories From Clothes Mentor

Thrifting Accessories From Clothes Mentor MATURE WOMENS FASHION

SORRY…..had issues with auto focus…grrrr

Welcome to my channel, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER by Barbara Jean. A channel for mature women over 40, 50, 60 and beyond who have a love of fashion and beauty.
I went thrifting for accessories! Found some great item from Clothes Mentor. AND ANNOUNCING a GIVEAWAY for when I obtain 300 SUBSCRIBERS. Each video I will add an item to the GIVEAWAY box, then when I hit 300 SUBS I will give the contents of the box away….there will be fashion and beauty items. To win you will have to be subscribed!!!

Here is the video of the Believe Foundations:



Canon Camera
Ring Light
Softbox Lights

#ageisjustanumber #maturewomenfashion #giveaway #dollargeneral #believebeautyfoundation #clothesmentor

Mentor

Post a Comment

0 Comments