Advertisement

Wearing A WHOLE BOTTLE To See If MY BOYFRIEND Notices.*EPIC FAIL*

Wearing A WHOLE BOTTLE To See If MY BOYFRIEND Notices.*EPIC FAIL* #Lovelyeunique

Welcome back to my channel Hope you guys enjoyed this Video! I thought it would be a good prank to do on my boyfriend, Let’s see if he notices.

Turn on Notification so you won’t miss a video 😉

********************

F A Q: Age 22 Years old

********************
Check out my other videos:

B.I.T.C.H | MEGAN THEE STALLION Reaction video:

Was My Bag Worth $300


Hermosa Hair Review


********************

Follow My Social Media:
Instagram:Gorgeoussnae_
Snapchat:Dazhanneexo1

********************

Business Inquires Only: Loveunique021@gmail.com

react,makeup,Lovelyeuniquechannel,wearing a whole bottle of foundation,wearing a whole bottle of foundation to see if my girlfriend notices,couple goals,cute couple,loyalty test,to see how my boyfriend reacts,Love,challenege,applying a whole bottle of foundation,prank wars,social experiment,i did my makeup horribly to see how my boyfriend would react,vlogs,pranks,funny,Boyfreind,Girlfriend,gone wrong,epic fail,entertainment,prank on boyfreind,Viral video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments