Advertisement

What I Wear On A Regular Basis | Nathalie Paris

What I Wear On A Regular Basis | Nathalie Paris Here are some things I've been wearing. Today, wear something that makes you happy. Love, Nati



⇨ Turn ON post Notifications! SUBSCRIBE ⇧ for new videos every week:



If you like this video, check out this playlist:

MY STYLE video:

MEN'S FASHION BY ME:



My channel is a way for me to express myself on a more personal level with you! Expect realness, good music, fashion, beauty, cooking and more. Thank you for being a part of my journey and if you are new, welcome.





LISTEN TO MY NEW SONG SUNSET HIGH



♡SPOTIFY

♡INSTAGRAM

♡TWITTER

♡FACEBOOK

♡SNAPCHAT @nathykatty



Get a personalized private video message from me!





Business inquires: msavitt@twopillarmanagement.com



I'm currently 20 years old and I was born in Colombia

Si, hablo español! Me gusta divertirme, cantar y bailar.

Bienvenidos!





Nathalie Paris





#NathalieParis #Fashion #Outfits
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathalie,Paris,fashion,beauty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments