Advertisement

Why I prefer 250 4 stroke over 450 - MX track riding

Why I prefer 250 4 stroke over 450  -  MX track riding Hey guys, I wanted to do this motovlog and tell you why I prefer 250 4 stroke dirt bike for MX riding. you know I soId my 450 mx bike not long ago. I want to share where I am at right now and what I want to improve. Check out the video and let me know what do you prefer to ride on MX track, let me know what you think about my progress as well ;) Cheers!

Dirt N' Iron merch:




Brought to you by:
Fly Racing




Factory Links




things I use and recommend:
my air filter care:
my engine oil 2stroke/4stroke:
my hour meter:
my body armor:
my knee guards:
my boots:
my handguards:
my armpump solution:
my camera lens:
my camera:

250 4 stroke vs 450 4 stroke

#somuchblast

250 4 stroke,250 4 stroke dirt bike,250 vs 450 dirt bike,dirt bike,4 stroke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments