Advertisement

100% HONEST SLIMEOBSIDIAN REVIEW 😳 OVER $80+ WORTH OF SLIME! Overrated Popular Slime Shop Review #2

100% HONEST SLIMEOBSIDIAN REVIEW 😳 OVER $80+ WORTH OF SLIME! Overrated Popular Slime Shop Review #2 Hey everyone! Today’s video is a 100% honest @Slimeobsidian review, and I spent $80+ of my own money on the slimes 😳 I’m super excited for you all to see this video, and be sure to stay until the end to hear about when and what my next video is gonna be 🀭 Please respect my opinions and watch all the way through before forming your own, as well as getting mad at me πŸ’• Also, please excuse the blue food coloring under my nails :)

In other news, my shop of having a HUGE 25% off sale! use code “VALENSLIMESDAY” for 25% off your purchase of $25+ on flowslimes.com πŸ₯³ My shop is currently stocked with tons of amazing slimes and supplies! click the link in my Instagram bio, or go to to shop :)

Watch my first @SlimeObsidian review: $70+ @SLIMEOBSIDIAN REVIEW 🀯‼️ 100% HONEST POPULAR/OVERRATED SLIME SHOP REVIEW! | VLOGMAS DAY 1

Check me out ⬇️
πŸ› Slime Shop: πŸ›
✨ Instagram: ✨
πŸ’ž Tiktok: πŸ’ž
⭐️ Click this link and sign up to get a $10 credit for Mercari COMPLETELY FREE: ⭐️
🌸 Personal Youtube channel:

slime,slime asmr,asmr,slimeobsidian,slime obsidian,jacob,cloud slime,jelly slime,cloud cream,clear slime,ultraviolet,uv,slime review,slimeasmr,overrated,overrated slime shop,popular slime shop,satisfying,tiktok,flowslimes,instagram,diy,slime tutorial,asmr slime,100% honest,brutally honest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments