Advertisement

Lazy Cleaning Hacks that *ACTUALLY* Work

Lazy Cleaning Hacks that *ACTUALLY* Work My cleaning routine can best be described as MINIMUM effort for MAXIMUM effect. I'm sharing my lazy cleaning hacks that really work and I use on the daily (or weekly) to keep my house clean. So come clean with me using these easy cleaning tips for fast cleaning.

My cleaning slippers:
My robot vacuum (my version isn't available anymore this is the equivalent. It's worth every penny especially if you have hardwood and carpets, kids, pets, etc)

》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》



Where else to find But First, Coffee and the creator, Kallie Branciforte:



My Blog: www.butfirstcoffeeblog.com

instagram: www.instagram.com/kallie_branciforte

TikTok - kallie_branciforte



》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》



Hi I'm Kallie Branciforte from But First, Coffee! I'm glad you found my video! I'm the content creator for the blog and YouTube channel But First, Coffee.



Here you'll find videos on topics on things a well-caffeinated woman needs to know including life hacks, budgeting, frugal shopping, mom life, and more!



If you wanna know some more, check out my about page:





》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》

life hacks,lazy hacks,lazy girl hacks,cleaning hacks,life hacks you need to know,clean with me,cleaning tips,lazy cleaning hacks,speed clean,kallie branciforte,but first coffee,clean,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments