Advertisement

Madison Wisconsin Winter Festival - Skijoring, Snow, and Staying at The Graduate Hotel

Madison Wisconsin Winter Festival - Skijoring, Snow, and Staying at The Graduate Hotel I'm all about trying new sports so when I had the opportunity to try Skijoring at the Madison Wisconsin Winter Festival, you know I had to go! My skiing skills are rough to say the least so why not try them while being pulled by a dog!

Check out this awesome festival and see why The Graduate Hotel is the perfect place to crash at the end of a day in the snow. Complete with board games at their rooftop bar Camp Trippalindee!

Thanks for sponsoring us Destination Madison!

To learn more go to:





~Thank you so much for taking the time to watch this video! My favorite thing about creating this show has been interacting with all of you! So if you enjoyed this episode be sure to hit subscribe and I would LOVE to hear your thoughts! Even if it’s just a simple hi. Getting to know you guys has been the highlight to what I do!

~Be sure to head over and check out www.monicagoes.com for every video, blog, and more!

~Hey all! I’m Monica Ortega and I created Monica Goes because I wanted to inspire people to break out of their comfort zones and go on adventures. I want to show that if an everyday, average person like me can do these things, anyone can. My goal is also to show people that you can use your 2nd (or 3rd, or 55th) chance to step back and create a life you truly love!

~Follow me online here:

*Website: www.monicagoes.com
*Instagram: www.instagram.com/monicagoesshow
*Facebook: www.facebook.com/monicagoesshow
*Twitter: www.twitter.com/monicagoesshow

#madison #winterfest #thegraduate #madisonwisconsin #madisontravel #wisconsintravel #visittheusa #midwest #skijoring #skiing #crosscountryskiing #camptrippalindee

Travel,Adventure,Madison,Wisconsin,Madison Wisconsin,Winter Festival,Winter Travel,Travel Video,USA Travel,Skijoring,Skiing,Wisconsin Skiing,The Graduate Hotel,Camp Trippalindee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments