Advertisement

MAYBE THINGS ARE NOT AS BAD AS THEY SEEM

MAYBE THINGS ARE NOT AS BAD AS THEY SEEM Know the three types of people you should never ever forget in your life and the fact that giving up is not an option, everything we do in life is a struggle. It is up to you to choose which struggles are important and make them work in your favour.

For the last few years I have being going through tough challenges. Challenges to an extent that my business went down to levels never witnessed before.

The double general election of 2017 did not make things any better.

The tribulations I went through were like a very disturbing scene from a horror movie. Actually the stuff nightmares are made of.

Stuff that make people want to avoid you like a plague. Apart form my dear wife, my daughters and our great parents. Who stood by us and supported us without wavering.

Also less than five friends who I will never forget for the rest of my life, who continued believing in me and giving me support that has seen me rolling back into action like a roaring lion.

To make you have a glimpse of the horrific experience I endured, I have drawn a diagram of my situation which am sure most Kenyans would easily relate to.

In this video I will share with you my experience and ways of how you can get yourself out of a situation that seems impossible.

And by the end of it all you will realize that things are not as bad as they seem after all.

There is always a way out for those who choose to do something about their situation.

Even the harshest of problems have an expiry date. Nothing lasts forever.

THINGS

Post a Comment

0 Comments