Advertisement

Aries :: Grief Brings Growth

Aries :: Grief Brings Growth Hello #Aries!
Welcome to HighVibes4U! #DivineMessages is a new series I created to deliver weekly messages that will bring forth clarity, guidance, and confirmation to what's to come using a custom #tarot spread by me. Let me know if this helps by hitting that like button and don't forget to subscribe for more content on healing, self and manifesting. =). Ty!

✨But who am I?🤔🙃✨
Hello and welcome to my channel HighVibes4U! 🤗✨♥️ My name is Michele and I am a spiritual being trying to spread love, light, positivity, clarity, and abundance in overflow to all who watch my videos. My channel is focused on awareness of ‘self’, manifesting, and healing. I’m really excited to share what I have learned and all the new knowledge I am still obtaining along the way to help you stay in a high vibration full of love allowing you to create the reality your truly desire from a soul level. If you feel a reading resonates with you, claim the message by hitting the like button, commenting you claim below the video, and/or simply by subscribing to my channel🤗💕

✨Personal Readings✨
I am officially accepting personal readings!!🤗 All of the collective/elemental based readings along with personalized question based readings are available for purchase on my Etsy store here: --In the meantime make sure you follow me on Instagram and Facebook for your chance to catch me LIVE to ask your questions and get pulls for ✨FREE✨🤸🏾‍♀️ 🚨THERE IS NO ANNOUNCEMENT FAR IN ADVANCE FOR THESE LIVES, THEY WILL BE ANNOUNCED THE SAME DAY🚨😘

⚠️🚨LEGAL DISCLAIMER 🚨⚠️
HighVibes4U, including Michele, are not responsible or liable for any life changing decisions, actions, or treatments you decided to take upon reviewing these videos. They are for entertainment purposes only. If you are in need of medical attention, financial advice, legal counsel, or any other certification required matters we ask that you seek a trained professional certified and accredited to assist you in getting the proper help you need. ♥️

✨Uploads Weekly✨
I am new to this so work with me y’all 😩😂 I will be doing YouTube uploads as often as my time permits me to; in my personal life I am the mother of 3 and managing some of my own businesses but you have to start somewhere. I hope I may be an inspiration to someone wanting to chase a dream and feeling like there isn’t enough time or you lack everything you WANT but lose sight that you have everything you need to just START💯 I’m excited to see the growth and share this experience with you all 🤗♥️

✨Connect with me✨
Channel IG: HIGHVIBES4U
Personal IG: Lil_bitt89_27
Facebook: HIGHVIBES4U
GMAIL: HighVibes4U@gmail.com

DONATIONS WELCOME: Used to buy decks and tools for the channel
CashApp: $HigherVibes4U
PayPal: PayPal.me/HigherVibes4U


Thank You for watching!! 🙌🏾🤸🏾‍♀️♥️


If you enjoyed this video give it a 👍🏾
Don’t forget to 📱📲 and subscribe 🔗🥰

Until the next video keep your Vibe High!! Byyyyyeeeee🤗✨♥️

#Aries,#DivineMessages,#tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments