Advertisement

My Siblings Pick My Outfits For A Week!

My Siblings Pick My Outfits For A Week! hey guys! If you enjoyed this video please leave a like, comment, and subscribe to join the family!! (I’m still thinking of a name for my subscribers 😭) in this video I let my siblings pick out my outfits for school...since I have 5 siblings this was easy and they all have different taste so that’s what made this a even better idea.

_______________________________________________________________________
find me elsewhere ⬇️
instagram: jstakirah._
snapchat: akirayoutube
twitter: beautymonsterx

______________________________________________________________________

some things you may wanna know :P

what’s my name? Akirah
nicknames: Kee, Kira, or Akira

how old am I? 18

grade? I’m in 12th grade (senior)

when’s my birthday? August 31st

what i use to edit? iMovie/videostar
______________________________________________________________________

thanks for tuning in!

make sure to like, comment video ideas you have for me and don’t forget to subscribe!

Week!

Post a Comment

0 Comments