Advertisement

A Cappella Native Style - February 24, 2020 - My extraordinary grandson!!

A Cappella Native Style - February 24, 2020 - My extraordinary grandson!! Extraordinary!! Amazing!! Beautiful singing!! My grandson has been singing since he was 4 years old in Headstart. I'm very grateful to Reese Gray Boy for having the patience and wisdom to teach my grandson at such a young age.
He sang us to their home, to his Mom, on New Year's Day 2020, January 1, 2020. What an extraordinary way to welcome in the New Year!! I miss & love him so much!! He has a very special place in my heart. I sssooooo hope & pray that he continues using this gift he's been given by The Creator. He's been praying (smudging), singing and drumming since a very early age. I can't thank my daughter enough for the wonderful grandchildren she has given me, as well as my ALL my daughter's. I have been greatly blessed with so many grandchildren. The best gifts in the world!! Thank you, Mary Perry and thank you my daughter's, Milena, Cara, Kat and Jen!! 💋💋💖💖😍😍💕💕🌹🌹

grandson!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments