Advertisement

All My Pets In One Video!

All My Pets In One Video! Over the years we have rescued a lot of animals. With each pet our family grows a little more! We have 5 cats, 3 ferrets, a dog, raccoon, hedgehog, and a rabbit. We spend a lot of time caring and cleaning after each one, and we wouldn't have it any other way!

If you would like to support our channel pick up a hoodie or T-shirt here!


How we got our cat Handsome Dan


How we lost Tito The Raccoon


How we got Cheeto The Raccoon


If you would like to support our Channel, be sure to pick up a Tito or Cheeto Original Masterpiece


If you haven't had enough of Tito, be sure to follow him on Facebook!


Follow us on Instagram!


Follow us on Tik Tok!

cat,dog,raccoon,ferret,bunny,rabbit,cats,German shepherd,hedgehog,hedgehogs,raccoons,pet raccoon,pets raccoons,all my pets,caring for my pets,all my pets video,raising a raccoon,camping,camping with my dog,taking my dog camping,rescuing animals,animal rescue,adopting cats,cat adoption,how to care for cats,how to raise cats,how to raise baby cats,all my animals,all my pets in one video,all my animals in one video,how to care for a hedgehog,puppy,kitten,

Post a Comment

0 Comments