Advertisement

Health for Transforming: Hearty Breakfast|say no to bottle water

Health for Transforming: Hearty Breakfast|say no to bottle water This is documentation of my health journey that I just started like two ago or three weeks now. I have been trying to get on this bandwagon but all I could think of was my old ways when I didnt see any other way.

Come along with me and we can learn and grow together. Who knows what we can make of this. IT MAY BECOME A PASSION!

In this video I show you what I ate for breakfast today. I tell you about my daily water intake and that I will not be buying bottle water anymore.

Side note putting almond butter in my oatmeal was a first time thing. Come to find out I dont like it in there.
The more ingredients you add to oatmeal for one serving may turn into more servings. Keep what's added at a minimum.

water

Post a Comment

0 Comments