Advertisement

How Virgil van Dijk cheated to make Santi Cazorla miss a penalty | Oh My Goal

How Virgil van Dijk cheated to make Santi Cazorla miss a penalty | Oh My Goal If someone tells you that Virgil van Dijk is the most sporting defender in history, don’t believe them! In 2016, he tried to cheat to make Santi Cazorla miss a penalty!

But he’s not the only player who has used this trick to distract penalty takers...

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

virgil van dijk,oh my goal vir,van dijk,virgil van dijk cheating,virgil van dijk penalty,virgil van dijk santi cazorla,van dijk interview,van dijk skills,

Post a Comment

0 Comments