Advertisement

Laurel Leaflet : Dirk Strider, the Anthropic Principle and How I was Wrong

Laurel Leaflet : Dirk Strider, the Anthropic Principle and How I was Wrong We're trudging deep into the subjects of Paley, literal World building, and tasteful burning microwaves with Homestuck's newer plot lines in this editorial piece. Yes, this kind of stuff does go through my head... a lot.


Credits, Script, and Sources listed here:


Animation Channel: www.youtube.com/user/CatWithPencil

Like on Facebook:

DeviantArt:

Tweet me here:

My Patreon Link:
#Homestuck #Homestuck2 #Epilogues

LaureledEevees,Laurels,Let's,Play,funny,Homestuck,Undertale,dub,read,through,blind,Dirk Stider,Rose Lalonde,Dave,Karkat,Kanaya,Teleological,habitable planet,statistics,Andrew Hussie,team,zero,intelligent design,

Post a Comment

0 Comments