Advertisement

Let's furnish together a witches hut || #carrieonwitches || Carrie on my Sims

Let's furnish together a witches hut || #carrieonwitches || Carrie on my Sims READ ME!


We are starting a project together, ok? I built this little hut today, after many of you asked me to create something witchy. But I don't want to do it alone.



So here is the Challenge:
Furnish this little hut. You are allowed to:
- change the Interior Walls
- change the plants and greens outside
- rebuild the stones around the house (if you don't have island living)
- build a basement
- add decorations outside and inside the house and on the exterior walls
- change windows, doors and wallpapers (if you don't have get together/university)
- use CC IF(!) you give me the links, where i can download it. I don't play with build and buy CC but I want you to have fun with it.

You're NOT allowed to:
- change any exterior wall
- add another room outside (like wintergardens or new rooms)



That's it. I would recommend to have get to work (for wallpaper, doors and windows), Islandliving (for the big rock around the house and some greens) and Outdoor Retreat (for most of the trees). You don't have to, because you are allowed to change everything but to get the witchy vibe, it would be very handy to have some of them.


The only thing I would like you to do is furnish it witchy. No matter if its a modern witch, or an oldschool one. Upload them into the Gallery until 4th April with the #carrieonwitches and #carrieonmysims. Also tag me, if you upload your pictures on Instagram and use the Hashtags as well, so I can easily find them. My favorite builds will be shared in a Video here and will be shown on my Instagram (Stories and Highlights). I hope you have fun with it :)


If you like what you see please give this Video a thumbs up and subscribe to my Channel! And if you want to see more pictures of this build make sure to follow me on Instagram.

Gallery-ID: CarrieOnWayward
Instagram: Carrie_on_my_Sims
Twitter: CarrieOnMySims

Bachs Bouree In Celtic Minor by Alexander Nakarada
Link:
License:

the red shelf:

Carrie

Post a Comment

0 Comments