Advertisement

Neo-Pop-Art, Yoga inspired Painting 'To Contemplate', Colorful and Bright Contemporary Art Work

Neo-Pop-Art, Yoga inspired Painting 'To Contemplate', Colorful and Bright Contemporary Art Work This yoga inspired popart artwork was pure joy to paint. I hope you like the timelapse video as much as I liked the process itself, have fun watching this bright and colorful modern yoga art come to life!

Enjoy!

If you're interested in my paintings, you can find my website here:

You can find my Instagram page here:

If you are interested in getting in touch, keeping up with news like upcoming exhibitions, you can find my Facebook page here:

Thank you!

popart,pop art,contemporary art,zeitgenössische kunst,neo-popart,Artwork,modern art,painting,modern painting,yoga painting,yoga,art,acrylic painting,acrylic ink,how to paint,timelapse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments