Advertisement

Return of a TOP Racing Pigeon!! | Great Re-Addition to my Bekaert|Sure Bet Family!!

Return of a TOP Racing Pigeon!! | Great Re-Addition to my Bekaert|Sure Bet Family!! I'm glad to have 4912 back in my loft. Sire was a son of #4370 (Yearling 1st Champion and 7x7 in prizes, Sure Bet/Bekaert) mated to his daughter, finished 3 minutes off lead at 2018 Breeder Fall Classic 350 mile final! Dam was Van Loon/ Kannibaal who was 3x's = 1st at the Breeder Fall Classic! 4912 was trained everywhere last year and I gifted him to my mentor for all the great birds he'd given to me!! Now my mentor has given him back because I'm making a run at returning to competition!

racing pigeons 2020,2020 small pigeon loft,small racing pigeon loft,pigeon loft design,paloma,duiven,tauben,training pigeons,breeding pigeons,feeding pigeons,how to medicate pigeons,Adrian p pigeons,red star loft,maney loft pigeons,long distance pigeons,natural racing pigeons,Bekaert pigeons,sure bet pigeons,Janssen pigeons,Ganus pigeons,one loft racing pigeons,white racing pigeons,red racing pigeons,Danny pigeons,racing pigeon club,

Post a Comment

0 Comments