Advertisement

Teaching English in China vs Japan: Why I QUIT both Forever

Teaching English in China vs Japan: Why I QUIT both Forever If you had told me back in high school that I would end up teaching English in China and Japan, I would say you are crazy. NO WAY! I was a girl in business school with big ambitions, but just when I started my career in corporate American I felt like I was too young to get into the rat race. I quit my job and got on an airplane to the other side of the world. 8 years later and I'm still here, but not teaching much anymore. My adventure teaching ends here and it's time to move on. Here is a comparison between teaching English in China vs. Japan for those interested in teaching ESL or just curious about life on the other side. No regrets, you only live once.

Instagram: anming7

teaching english in china,teaching english in japan,living in china,living in japan,expat in china,expat in japan,foreigner in china,foreigner in japan,esl china,esl japan,esl job in china,esl job in japan,working in china,working in japan,american in china,american in japan,american girl in china,american girl in japan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments