Advertisement

Finding Trends and Marking Levels In Broken Markets

Finding Trends and Marking Levels In Broken Markets In this video I cover some of the basics that I look for when highlighting or outlining trends and potential support levels in a broken market. I use a simple ES_F chart to illustrate how I define a long term trend and what I look for in the context of that trend.

I also share why I like to let the market breathe and give it some time to firm up and confirm that there is a potential bottom taking effect. Specifically I share how prior levels will start to act as resistance. Lastly I use some commonly traded stocks to show how bear market rallies will often be quickly and violent ending at critical breakdown points.



If you found this video helpful please like, comment, and share it. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and check out my website at www.everytimeicash.com

$AAPL,$SPY,$AMZN,$TSLA,$GOOGL,$NFLX,$ES_F,Stocks,StockMarket,Bear Market,Stcok Market,Technical Analysis,Stock Basics,Market Basics,Nasdaq,Wall Street,Finance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments