Advertisement

has the fame gotten to Jonsi’s head??

has the fame gotten to Jonsi’s head?? My dog is famous... it’s affecting us all. I answer all your questions in this video on what happened and how this video got so big and crazy! I had a ton of people follow me after the video went viral so I decided to answer all your questions in this video. Hope you enjoy if you did give it a thumbs up and subscribe!!!

Instagram: @gabbiefoote
Twitter: @gabbiefoote

Original viral video:

Video of us adopting Jonsi:

jonsi will you pick up that sock,viral dog,viral jonsi,jonsi dog,sock dog,gabbie foote,gabbie gaspard,trey foote,jonsi,german sheppard,lab mix,viral,funny dog,dog videos,funny,dog,question,answering your questions,q and a,kiya,dog mom,pupmomcrate,dog unboxing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments